Next: Work in Progress
All executables are now built in a make file hierarchy
in /user/orocont and in /user/hemp. Environmental variables
are used that indicate each major directory. The variables for the ROPE
environment start with an R, and are in the /user/hemp tree.
All others are in the /user/orocont tree.
In the SRC / RSRC directories there is a top-level Makefile
and some subdirectories, each with a Makefile for that subdirectory. Please
check the online documentation for making new rope executables. Also check
the references if you want to know more about the makefile system.
- SRC / RSRC - the source code for libraries and tasks
- SRC_BAK/ RSRC_BAK - the backup source code for libraries and tasks
- INC / RINC - the include files
- LIB / RLIB - the user libraries
- EXE / REXE - the executables
- DAT / RDAT - the data files