Help/Status for Image Table Generator PHP Script
This program will generate an html page using your downloaded
image filelist. Your filelist must contain a list of image files that
are compatible with your web browser technology -- for example:
gif, jpeg, png.
The form fields
Following is an explanation about the fields to be filled in.
- Web Page Title
- What do you want to call your page?
- Contact Information
- Input a link for the 'person to contact' or a reference link; eg:
- The File List
- The list of files must contain one file per line. The filename must
not have any spaces in it -- for example:
You also have the option of appending a comment line after the name of
the image file. This comment line shows up when you pass your mouse over
the image. An example follows:
ca0.jpeg My sister's cat
ca1.jpeg My cat in the bathtub
ca3.jpeg Some cats never get enough food...
An example of the output:
Bugs and Things to do
- It would be a good idea to let the user supply an HTML header and/or
- Some colour choices would be nice for background, etc...
Last modified: Sun Aug 20 19:12:33 MEST 2000